Following a short inspection from Ofsted we are proud to continue our Good provider status!
A big Thank You to the many learners and employers who were involved in the recent Ofsted process. We would like to share some of the key points below, you can also access the full report here.
- Leaders and managers have maintained the good quality of teaching, learning and assessment noted at the previous inspection.
- The senior management team has further developed its good use of partnership working, as identified at the previous inspection
- Well-focused strategic planning has resulted in the introduction of a wide variety and level of provision.
- Since the previous inspection, the senior management team has successfully implemented all aspects of Traineeships.
- The senior management team places significant and appropriate emphasis on effectively communicating with all staff.
- Managers regularly collect learners’ views throughout their training programmes. Since the previous inspection, managers have maintained the good rate of learners’ progress and success rates for the significant majority of apprentices, particularly within business administration
- All learners receive an appropriate initial assessment that trainers effectively use to plan training and support needs.
- You have successfully introduced strategies to improve learners’ understanding of equality and diversity, which is now good.
- All apprentices and trainees receive appropriate reviews of their progress.
Have a look at what some of our learners and employers say about us here